Email Mark Palumbo
A little about Mark
Mark Palumbo focuses his practice in the areas of Personal Injury and Criminal Defense. As one of the leading Personal Injury attorneys in the area, he has recovered millions of dollars for clients while leading them through one of life’s most demanding challenges. He has a thorough understanding of various types of liability coverage and the complexity of insurance issues, a long-standing rapport with many of the medical professionals in the Maryland Metropolitan area, and extensive experience in litigating Personal Injury claims in courts throughout Maryland.
As former Assistant State’s Attorney for Prince George’s County and as a private defense attorney, Mr. Palumbo both prosecuted and defended a variety of felony and misdemeanor cases in district and circuit court. In addition, he has successfully litigated numerous criminal and civil jury trials in jurisdictions throughout the state of Maryland.
He is a member of the Calvert, Anne Arundel, and Prince George’s County Bar Associations, a Panel Attorney for the Calvert County Public Defender’s Office, and a former member of the Governor’s Judicial Nominating Committee.
Mark earned a Juris Doctor from the Columbus School of Law at the Catholic University of America in 1989. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from the University of Maryland in 1985, while playing baseball for the Terrapins.
Mark lives in Riva, Maryland with his wife and three children.
- Member – Davis, Upton & Palumbo, LLC, 2002 – present
- Associate – Davis, Upton & LeBlanc, LLC, 2001 – 2002
- Associate Attorney – The Law Office of Thomas V. Mike Miller, 1999 – 2001
- Associate Attorney – The Law Office of Fishman & Jaklitsch, LLC, 1992 – 1999
- Assistant State’s Attorney – The Prince George’s County State’s Attorney’s Office, 1989 – 1992
- Law Clerk to the Honorable David G. Ross, 1988 – 1989
- Columbus School of Law, The Catholic University of America
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland